Union Art Of War of Empire Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republic 9 Part 2

2 posters

Go down

Republic 9 Part 2 Empty Republic 9 Part 2

Post  Laesira Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:56 pm

We have now concluded acceptance by 5 of the 6 unions.Even the last had already expressed interest without definite commitment and has a formal inviation in his mail which he hopefully will accept.

We can soon field massive armies coordinated with the other unions.

It is only a matter of organizing geographical districts and having officers from each union in any district begin to choose and gang up on targets of choice from the target union of the day.
The 6 Masters do the choosing directly or by a mechanism of concensus of their choosing through a website forum or by in-game mail.
All officers must upgrade their posthouses to be ready and able to accept and field large forces from their own unions at the agreed time of arrival at the targets.

No barbarian union is going to know what to do once each of its members are getting ripped up by six or nine or twelve forays from six different

unions in unison. We can start off by conquering the smaller or the moderately larger unions, one each day or every few hours.
Laesira
Laesira
Emperor

https://art-of-war-empire.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Republic 9 Part 2 Empty Re: Republic 9 Part 2

Post  Laesira Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:57 pm

I sent a reply
________________________________________________________________________________

Some of my knight are still under protection status (mine finish in 2h15)

We really need to have a forum to coordinate this perfectly, we can use Republic 9 subforum of Art Of War, if all agreed and start the work.
This republic need to have a Parliament (a subforum private for the master) where the other consul (or senator) can discuss and decide.

You have done a good work Charlemagne, i am pleased and i think your master too.

Laesira, Emperor of Art of War
Laesira
Laesira
Emperor

https://art-of-war-empire.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Republic 9 Part 2 Empty Hello, I am Charlemagne

Post  Charlemagne Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:05 am

Hi ALL 6 great unions have joined together as the 9th Republic!

Greetings and Respect to all of the top leaders on 9: Sauron, Annabella, Jparrish, Toma, Raynes II, Laesira

Of the great Unions: Ash Nazg, Templars, TDK Clan, Requiem, Orion, and Art of War

We propose a republic based upon fairness, equity, transparency, and irresistible POWER .

It is done. The 9th Republic is complete!!!

Please, nobody attack anybody from our brother unions! If anyone does, then it is from misunderstanding to be dealt with by the master of the union of the attacker and restitution can be made in several ways without harsh discipline or ready dismissal.

It will be a Republic based upon fairness and bilaterality. We will have discipline, but understanding and discourse among our members that will keep the members safe and the Republic strong, joint , and powerful.

Welcome to you all,
Charlemagne

Charlemagne

Back to top Go down

Republic 9 Part 2 Empty Re: Republic 9 Part 2

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum