Union Art Of War of Empire Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art of War needs help

4 posters

Go down

Art of War needs help Empty Art of War needs help

Post  Evony Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:36 pm

Allies,

Laesira, the leader of Art of War, has not been active for 21 days now (his status on the game is now "gray"). He has not connected to this web forum for 21 days either. We even emailed him and received no response. At this point, we are assuming that he is not returning.

We are looking for options. Clearly, we don't want to stay in a guild with no leadership. Worse, Laesira did not delegate any union controls to his subcommanders before he disappeared. We have no way to upgrade or use any of the union tools.

The best option right now looks like finding one of your guilds to take on the most active of our members. Maybe there are inactive members in your union that you can oust to make room for the active members of Art of War? We'd want to make sure the remaining Art of War members had protection, too, so we'd want to keep them under our wing (even if they don't come over to your union).

We prefer this option to just forging a new union. We don't want to start at level 1 again and we don't want to lose our Republic 9 alliance.

Is this possible? Can you help us out?

Evony

Back to top Go down

Art of War needs help Empty Re: Art of War needs help

Post  Makuri Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:21 am

I strongly agree with them.
If we have been allies, we should stay allies.
Different unions or same, we are still allies.
Please accept them openly as friends.

Makuri

Back to top Go down

Art of War needs help Empty Upgrade

Post  Sauron Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:42 am

Next upgrade we get 10 fresh spots for your members.
I'll make sure to prioritize Art of War for any upcoming vacancies
Sauron
Sauron

Back to top Go down

Post  Evony Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:49 pm

Sauron,

That is a wonderful offer. We already accepted a similar offer from Requiem, who graciously made 18 slots for us. We haven't even filled them all up.

Further, I feel our members would pull down your union's strength rather than boost it up. You guys average over 1000 population per member. Requiem averages a little over 600. Requiem is probably the right place for most of us, and I prefer us to stick together (you already got Makuri though, ha!).

Thank you very much for finding a solution for us, though. I really appreciate it.

I am talking with Kicken Chen about strategies to use our Republic 9 alliance to our mutual benefit and liven up this server. I expect some exciting things will happen soon.

Evony

Back to top Go down

Art of War needs help Empty more room

Post  Kicken Wing Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:31 pm

If anyone from that is still in Art Of War that needs a republic union to join there are now 10 spots in the Ash Nazg

Kicken Wing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum