Union Art Of War of Empire Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CREATION OF THE NEW UNION!

3 posters

Go down

CREATION OF THE NEW UNION! Empty CREATION OF THE NEW UNION!

Post  Makuri Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:13 am

Hi everyone.
I would like to create a new union with me as your active leader.
as you guys may know, Laesira is inactive and probabily wont be coming back.
we have waited far more than a week and our union is not up to date.
Id like to restart this union and have a clean and sucsessful begining Very Happy

whos in?
i must have everyones agreement.
or majority.

Makuri

Back to top Go down

CREATION OF THE NEW UNION! Empty Re: CREATION OF THE NEW UNION!

Post  Furion09 Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:05 pm

Depends on various things, is it going to be in the Republic9?
if Laesira isnt coming back then ill wait within the week and if Laerisa doesnt turn up then I might join,
but its a bit early to dicide yet Very Happy
Furion09
Furion09

Back to top Go down

CREATION OF THE NEW UNION! Empty Slow down there, big boy

Post  Evony Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:12 pm

You're jumping the gun, Makuri.

Three things:

1. We agreed to wait till Friday before moving on this stuff. When Laesira goes to "gray" status on the game (21 days inactive), we will talk about moving.

2. Making a ploy to lead us this way isn't very cool. Yes, you're active. Yes, you have a good handle on the game. However, there are a few of us who meet those requirements (several of the other barons).

3. Further, you kinda botched the magic crystal mines attack Monday night. A lot of us did a lot of work getting ready for that, and your Posthouse wasn't sufficient to take our heroes.

Let's wait till the weekend, then talk about options. We want to do this right. If we do it wrong -- worst case -- we end up alienating the other unions in the Republic 9 and have a price on our heads. Not cool.

Evony

Back to top Go down

Post  Makuri Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:37 am

sorry bout that.
its just really ennoying seeing that laesira isnt here and that this guild wont ever get upgraded and we donate so much to it.
i was hoping that we can start donating to a union that will be grow.
i did contact other union leaders part of republic9 telling them that laesira has been inactive lately, but none responded
i believe that it will take time to get to them and thought that early prep might help

again. sorry about this action. got a little ennoyed and carried away.

Makuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Evony Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:54 am

I understand, but I don't even think creating a new union is a good idea. At best we'll get like 20 people to switch. We'll be very weak. We'll be a level-1 union. It's just not a great idea.

A better idea is getting one or more of the Republic 9 unions to take in our active members (even if they have to kick out the inactive members of their own unions to make room). The inactives can remain in Art of War and we can still protect them, if they let us know what's going in, but likely they're too inactive to bother or care.

Anyway, that's my plan. Let's put egos aside and do what's best for our members. Besides, leadership is overrated. It's a lot of work with very little thanks. =)

Evony

Back to top Go down

Post  Makuri Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:59 am

it can be fun though
if you ever played ogame, that is pretty bomb.
when your alliance leader and you get a whole load of reinforcements
you feel so unstopabile.

w.e
i think il agree with you.
i saved up my reasorces cuz i have no where to use them so i want to join a union fast so i can use it to help a union that wont be dead.
sorry if i leave early on you guys.
it is sad when we have a union so strong that only have the strongest stand and lead them to the best they can
if we stay a union, we will probabily continue to be in the top 20-40 by the time this game restarts
w.e
im ranting -.-

Makuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down