Union Art Of War of Empire Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cengiz Han of -Awful- strikes

4 posters

Go down

Cengiz Han of -Awful- strikes Empty Cengiz Han of -Awful- strikes

Post  Fehlem Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:23 pm

Cengiz Han attacks my second city over night... what plans?
http://s9.hithere.com/html/10/7/631a4e96-1ca3-4e2b-82aa-bd6ba5b0290a.html

Although things about the said treaty between Makuri and -Awful- isnt very clear, nontheless, Cengiz initiated an attack, therefor how will this be treated as?

here's the agreement posted by Makuri awhile ago:

"- Hi im the Master of -Awful- Union and we want to know whats your posture against our Union. I see we taked the same objective looking at that 2 near crystal mines, but we can manage and pacefully between us fight every Union in one mine.

If you dont attack, we will not attack, we are not a stupid Union, we talk seriusly.

- Thanks for read.

between him and I, we agreed taht whoever takes it get it, and if oyu want it, you must fight for it.
until any peace or war arangements have been made, we must strive to gain control of the mine as fast as possible"
-End of note

I know attacking the mines now without a settled union isn't what we need to do at the moment, however we have the option to attack any surrounding cities of the mines - the initiator; cengiz han of -awful-

Last edited by Fehlem on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fehlem
Fehlem

Back to top Go down

Cengiz Han of -Awful- strikes Empty Re: Cengiz Han of -Awful- strikes

Post  Evony Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:56 pm

I just sent the following to WendyXx, leader of -Awful-:

Hello!

A while back, I think one of the Art of War union members talked to you (or someone in -Awful-) about a truce of sorts. Your union was going to lay off our union's cities, and vice versa, but the crystal mines were fair game. We've been honoring that deal, as far as I know.

Today, one of your union members, Cengiz Han, started spying on various Art of War cities and has attacked member "Larry". We're about to go ballistic on Cengiz Han and crush him.

Really, a war isn't to anyone's benefit. If it escalates to union-war levels, then we'll be pulling in our Republic 9 allies, and Sauron has cities nearby, and Boofluck is one of our ranking members. It's going to get ugly.

None of us want an all-out war, so please call off Cengiz Han. Let me know what you do.

Thanks!
Evony

Evony

Back to top Go down

Post  Evony Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:59 pm

I also sent a nastygram (warning) to Cengiz Han.

I think retaliation on his subcity and his mines is in order. His subcity is at 31,0 -- just a couple squares from my subcity where my main heroes are currently stationed. I plan to march in and crush him, take his resources, and leave him dead.

Where are his mines? Post coordinates and I'll help take some of those, too. I think if I do that, I should get one of them, but I'm happy to give up the rest to area union members like Larry and Fehlem, who have capitals in the area.

Evony

Back to top Go down

Cengiz Han of -Awful- strikes Empty second city area wild resources

Post  Fehlem Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:21 pm

37,14 wood
35,13 stone
35,15 iron

All of which is currently controlled by cengiz
Fehlem
Fehlem

Back to top Go down

Post  Evony Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:37 pm

I need the locals to post spy reports on these, please. I don't want to send in a weak hero if the mines are undefended. Likely, the mines are not defended at all, in which case I don't want to waste my level 20 hero on them. =)

Evony

Back to top Go down

Post  Evony Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:03 pm

Postime:10-07-2009 11:01:12
Subject:Report: attack Efes(31,0)

Content:

The battle is in: Efes(31,0) 10-07-2009 11:01:12

Attacker: Evony
Heroes: 2, Soldiers: 993, Force: 8855
Remained heroes: 2, Remained soldiers: 969, Remained force: 8646
EXP:
EvonJr receive EXP: 1853 (Scroll + 428)
Lexi receive EXP: 510 (Scroll + 118)

Defender: Cengiz Han
Heroes: 2, Soldiers: 232, Force: 1817
Remained heroes: 2, Remained soldiers: 0, Remained force: 0

Attacker won
Pillage resource: 6540 12234 1669 19380
You get Wooden Chest x1 Army Supplies x19

Details

Evony

Back to top Go down

Post  Evony Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:26 pm

With Cengiz's subcity armies wiped out, I started Invading:

The battle is in: Efes(31,0) 10-07-2009 11:24:12

Heroes: 2, Soldiers: 973, Force: 8678
Remained heroes: 2, Remained soldiers: 973, Remained force: 8678
EXP:
EvonJr receive EXP: 0 (Scroll + 0)
Lexi receive EXP: 0 (Scroll + 0)

Heroes: 0, Soldiers: 0, Force: 0
Remained heroes: 0, Remained soldiers: 0, Remained force: 0

Attacker won

However, this doesn't say anything about lowering his population. Do armies lower population or do I have to have siege engines for that?

Evony

Back to top Go down

Post  Evony Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:27 pm

The battle is in: Sawmill(37,14) 10-07-2009 11:22:41

Heroes: 1, Soldiers: 1, Force: 8
Remained heroes: 1, Remained soldiers: 1, Remained force: 8
EXP:
Dorgund receive EXP: 0 (Scroll + 0)

Heroes: 0, Soldiers: 0, Force: 0
Remained heroes: 0, Remained soldiers: 0, Remained force: 0

Attacker won
Occupy Sawmill!

Evony

Back to top Go down

Post  Evony Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:53 pm

Anyone near (31,0) should go invade it ASAP. Don't group up your heroes. Send them individually. Each successful invasion reduces the city's Occupancy Rate by 2%. Siege engines do nothing to help. The city has no armies right now, so it should be a very easy invasion.

We need 50 INVADE attacks on that city in the next ten hours -- that's the soonest we can take over that city. This is ultimate punishment against the idiot who attacked Larry even after being warned against it.

Whoever is last to invade that city and reduce Occupancy Rate to 0% gets to take it over. Wink

Evony

Back to top Go down

Post  Evony Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:38 pm

Okay, he just put his subcity (31,0) under protection, so attacks are off for 8 hours, maybe 24.

I am taking his iron mine. Got his wood mine.

He just messaged me and basically is waving a white flag without coming right out and saying so. I'm going to try to make a truce with him.

Evony

Back to top Go down

Post  Evony Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:51 pm

Communications with Cengiz:

From Cengiz Han:
As you see I haven't activated anyone yet!
We also have allience with 3 other unions, but I will not use that as an option, yet.

You guys attacked to my sub-city before I responded to your 1st mail.
I wasn't aware of any agreement between art of war and awful that we won't attacked to the cities, if I knew I would obey that rule.

I did not attack you, but if you keep doing that I will do the same.

From me to Cengiz Han:
Hello,

Yes, we attacked your subcity before you responded to my first message, but we also saw your troops actively attacking Larry and Fehlem. You started those attacks. We just responded.

How about we call a truce, eh? I'm going to keep the wild wood and stone mines I took. Consider that the price of attacking Larry and Fehlem. Don't try to take them back, or that will violate the truce.

So we both have union alliances. Fine. I am pretty sure you don't want to wake up ours. Ash Nâzg is the #1 union for example, and Requiem is #2. We can threaten each other and stuff, and we both have allies in easy striking distance of those subcities, and so on.

It'll be bloody. And stupid.

Let's call this off now, right? Cease all attacks on properties owned by Art of War, and we will stop our attacks on you.

Evony

Evony

Back to top Go down

Post  Evony Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:53 pm

Just in case:

Truva(35|324) has many guards and your spies only could give a general report before they were caught.
The report is:
Total Soldiers: Numerous
Heroes: 1
Soldier branches: Bowman,Shieldman,Horse Archer,Light Cavalry,Longbowman,Sword Dancer,Pikeman,Lancer,Heavy Cavalry
Iron:6214 Stone:23357 Wood:6685 Food:122824
Walls level:12. Endurance:360
Guard towers Level:12
Hero Serkan is lv 20。

Evony

Back to top Go down

Post  Evony Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:03 pm

From Cengiz:
You attacked my sub-city and took enough goods.I only raid Larrys and otgher guy.I will take the mines you took it from me.That's what we call it even.

My response:
No, really, if you attack MY mines (now), you will violate my truce offering. We're prepared to keep attacking your mines, and launch a major attack on your capital if you want to keep this up.

An attack on any Art of War member is an attack on all of us. You started this, remember.

Back off or it's war.

Evony

Back to top Go down

Post  Evony Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:15 pm

Cengiz says he wants a war:
You took my wild mines, so you can't call those yours.
If that's what you like to do, I will take it as a Man.
Goood luck.

Question is, are we bluffing or are we happy to return the mines and call it a day? Wink

Options:

1. Fight a war with this guy. He might bring in his union. Then we have to bring in his union.

2. Scare him out of taking back his mines. I asked Boofluck to send him a scarygram. Maybe that will help.

3. Trade the mines back and forth but leave cities out of it as long as he does. We can still look strong this way.

4. Let it go. We look weak this way.

I already did #2 and am hoping it works. #3 is looking good. What say you all?

Evony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fehlem Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:41 pm

Number 3 I will follow through, number 1 is an unfortunate follow up by cengiz I fear.

Let's hope we can make it to friday.

Your aggressive diplomacy is fairing well so far Razz
Fehlem
Fehlem

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:14 am

i really dislike this guy
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Post  Evony Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:22 am

-Awful- member HinduKing at (482,340) just spied my capital. I suspect there's an attack coming for my capital. They won't get much. My walls are decent and I have a lot of storage and am going to bed with very little resources sitting there and my existing soldiers in the shelter.

Also, Cenzig Han just spent a lot of diamonds on the Super Lucky Wheel:

Cengiz Han of -Awful- strikes CenzigHanSuperWheel

How many diamonds is that? How much money must he be spending on this game?

Evony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fehlem Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:59 am

Damn.
Let's see how many of them are attacking overnight to early morning. Depending on their force, and possibly multiple targets, we may have to go to war.
Nontheless, let us know the result tomorrow and any messages you may receive.

(He must've bought 50 dollars worth of diamonds)
Fehlem
Fehlem

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:19 am

Cengiz spied my city but he wont get anything army hidden storage more then covers resouses
Larry
Larry

Back to top Go down

Cengiz Han of -Awful- strikes Empty Homeland warfare

Post  Fehlem Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:21 am

It looks like you're not the only one with an attacker.
EgoBond(69,12) of the Nations union marched towards my capital, but luckily I was still awake at the time and used a protect rune.

Seems like things are picking up
Fehlem
Fehlem

Back to top Go down

Post  Evony Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:03 pm

So far, no attacks on my cities. I'm keeping my capital's resources in storage, in trade, or transporting them to my third city. I've got all my capital's armies in the shelter and one of my spare heroes will arrive there in a few hours. Should have 150-200 troops for him by that time.

My third city is building slowly. My subcity at 30,2 is flourishing. I woke up to about 16000 of each resource there. I'm using that as a base to upgrade all of my Sword Dancer 4's to 5's and make some more. I just leveled my main hero to 20.

I'm 4 union badges from 55, and then I can buy the book that will let me raise my Heavy Cavalry from 2 to 3, and I already have the book to go to 4.

Things are looking up, INDEED.

Last edited by Evony on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more troops for my hero than I thought)

Evony

Back to top Go down

Post  Makuri Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:29 am

he is in the republic9 strongest union of server9
im sorry cant help you there

Makuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Evony Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:36 pm

So this is hilarious.

Last I heard from Cengiz Han was a week or so ago when he threatened to attack me if I didn't give back his mines. Turns out, later that day, he left -Awful- and joined Ash Nâzg. Great! He's an ally now, not an enemy, right?

Cengiz Han sends me a message. Here's the conversation I had with him and his union leaders:

From Cengiz Han:
Hi.
I am asking you one and last time politely as I can to give me those wild mines that you got from me. at 31,0.
We discussed this situatuon with Kicken Wing today.According to your answer we may discuss more after I get your final answer.

Thank you.

Cengiz Han.

From me to Cengiz:
I think you're now a Republic 9 ally, right?

From Cengiz Han:
Sauron invited me to Ash Nazg the same day you attacked me.
Im in Ash NAzg right now.

From me to Cengiz:
Right. Ash Nazg is a Republic 9 ally of Art of War. We're friends now. =) Which is good, because we'd tear each other apart if we were enemies!

From Cengiz Han:
That's right. You may be as strong as I am, I haven't check.
What would you like to say about the mines? I need them to get strong at my sub-city.

From me to Cengiz:
You caused a lot of trouble for Art of War before you switched unions. You attacked two of my union friends, killed their armies, and took their resources. There's really no way for you to undo that. So we attacked you back, took some of your resources (just once), and took two of your mines.

We're keeping the mines. If you attack Art of War cities or mines, you will violate Ash Nazg's treaty with several other strong unions. Please don't do that.

From me to Sauron and Kicken Wing (Ash Nâzg leaders):
I am a subcommander of Art of War, one of your Republic 9 allies.

Recently you accepted Cengiz Han as a member of your union. Before you accepted him, he made quite a bit of trouble for Art of War. He attacked two Art of War members and repeatedly farmed their subcities.

In retaliation, we banded together and hurt him pretty bad. I took two of his mines.

When he joined Ash Nazg, I was pretty happy. I figured an enemy had turned into an ally. He just needed to put the past behind him, and I could, too.

Today, Cengiz Han sent me aggressive messages demanding I give back his mines. I reminded him that he's a Republic 9 ally, and that attacks on Art of War members or properties would violate Ash Nazg's treaties. No one wants that.

Be aware that this member is causing us all a lot of trouble. If you could please quiet him down, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
Evony, Baron, Art of War

From Kicken Wing:
yes he was mentioning what to do.

as the vice of Ash Nazg i did not know the specifics but had asked him to send polite mails requesting that an agreement be made... but if this is true i will back you in the decision and if he becomes a problem for us we will send messages to the leaders of the republic and ensure he does not find his way into the republic again

From Sauron:
You may answer him to stop at once, with any aggressive behaviour upon republic9 members, else we dismiss and farm him to the stone age.
/Sauron

From me to Cengiz Han:
I talked to Kicken and Sauron. They both said that if you attack me or other Art of War people, you will be looking for another union. In fact, Sauron's exact words were:

"You may answer him to stop at once, with any aggressive behaviour upon republic9 members, else we dismiss and farm him to the stone age.
/Sauron"

So can we be allies now?

Thanks,
Evony

From Cengiz Han:
If I had an intention to do that, I wouldn't ask you nicely, but don't think that I gave up!

So, in essence, Cengiz tried a little bit to strong-arm me, couched as a "polite" request, but with a certain amount of aggressive language hidden in there. When push comes to shove, our Ash Nâzg allies really do back us. That's good to know, because they're powerful enough that they could take on any one (or two?) Republic 9 unions. But Sauron and Kicken Wing are honorable leaders and upheld our treaty.

And Cengiz Han won't be bothering us any more.

Evony

Back to top Go down

Post  Makuri Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:52 pm

that must toooka while...

Makuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Evony Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:13 pm

What? Posting that? Not really.

Evony

Back to top Go down